Dr. Reckeweg Homeopathy R13 Piles Drops :
- Indications for use of Dr.Reckeweg Homeopathy R13 Piles Drops
- Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients of Reckeweg Homeopathy R13 Piles Drops :
- Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
- Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
- Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoidsGraphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
- Hamamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
- Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
- Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
- Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
- Sulfur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, exzema, unhealthy skin.
Dosage of R13 Piles Drops :
- Generally 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily. In acute pains, in the beginning of the treatment, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day.
- After complete disappearance of the affliction, continue a treatment with 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
- It is of great importance to regulate the stools at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and supper such as: cooked fruits, linseed, green peas, ryebread, sourcrout, yogurt etc. Constipating foods such as: white bread, cacao, starches etc., should be avoided.
- In simultaneous liver complaints, use also R7, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals, and twice a day 10.
- 15 drops of R13 after meals.
- In varicosity and venostasis: additionally or in alternation with R42.
- In anaemia resulting from bleeding hemorrhoids: additionally R31.
- Sacral back pain in women: see R50.
Dr.Reckeweg speciality R13 drops is indicated for hemorrhoids (also commonly known as Piles), itching in the rectal region, pain in the anal region accompanied by bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus (where the rectum collapses), anal eczema, plethora (formation of excessive bodily fluids in anal region).