Description of Kunnath Pharmaceuticals Musli Power Eve Capsules
Musli Power Eve is an ayurvedic formulation which has 10 selected exotic herbal extracts. The specific advantages are rejuvenation, good stimulation, protection of cardiovascular health, improved blood circulation, as powerful anti-oxidant, slows down the process of ageing, acts as a galatogegue, controls hair fall and gynecological problems like menorrhogia, lucorrhoea, female infertility, provide cooling effect to the whole body, a remedy for hot flin menopause and powerful immune modulator.
Musli Power Eve :
Increases strength and stamina
Improves general well being and vitality
Is good for adult women of any age and condition
Protects cardiovascular health
Reduces the process of ageing
Works as a stimulant and energy booster
Removes old age fatigue
Helps to control Blood Sugar and related weakness
Increases the breast milk in lactating mother
Has no side effect
How Musli Power Eve Works
Appreciable changes are noticed within a week’s time once the course is started. The course is for a period of 45 days and the following changes are observed.
Tensions get relieved.
Disappearance of tiredness/fatigue
Musli Power Eve Improves blood circulation
Feels cooling effect on whole body.
Muscles get relaxed.
Metabolizes fat deposit
Dose & Course for Kunnath Pharmaceuticals Musli Power Eve Capsules
2 Musli Power Eve Capsules daily after food to be taken as a single dose or in divided doses either with warm milk or water.
It is a course for 45 days. One can use for any length of time after the initial course of 45 days as per requirement.
Musli Power Eve Capsules Composition :
S.No. Botanical Name Sanskrit Name Malayalam Name Qty
1. Chlorophtum tuberosum Musali Musali 150
2. Withania somnifera Aswagandha Amukkuram 60
3. Emblica officinalis Amalaki Nellika 25
4. Tribulus terrestris Gokshura Njerinji 150
5. Astercantha longifolia Kokilaksha ( lkshurakal ) Vayalchully 10
6. Moringa pterygosperma Sigru Muringa 30
7. Mucuna prurita Kapikatchu Naykuranca 50
8. Asparagus racemosus Satawar Shatavali 60
9. Tigonell foenum graeceum Medhika Uluva 40
10. Salamisri Salabmisri Salamisri 25